Share This Page
1. Do you feel "Alone" today or a vital part of society & others are thinking/caring/keeping you in mind during the day?
We talk about being a team yet I wonder if they really care or how much they think of me.
I feel a part of a team yet I think they forget about me occasionally.
I feel a part of a team yet I think they forget about me every once in awhile.
Absolutely not, I know I am apart of a team that cares about me, counts on me to do my part, and thinks about me throughout the day every day.
2. Pick the percentage of the day you've spent attending to yourself rather than the team or others.
3. Pick the percentage of time during the day you spent thinking of the past, versus present, and future.
Mostly the past
More past than anything
Mostly on the present and then choices now for better future
Mostly on the future
4. Give an example of good self control today
5. Give an example of victory you are grateful for today
6. Give the best example you saw all day of team spirit either with yourself or someone/anyone else
7. Name the best example of diligence in goodwill, or a good deed, today.
8. Give an example of control in response to another person today.
9. Give the best example of making a distinction beyond the superficial today.
10. Give the best example of deriving meaning and purpose from anything today
11. Your sense of urgency today in regards to getting things you need before they are needed was:
Not urgent enough
12. Give a goal you set today or one that you've set before and made a step towards today
13. My peace of mind today was:
Non existent nor did I try meditation or anything
14. My belief that effort & steps made eventually improve things, progress & achieve goals (my situation is dynamic & not fixed):
15. I understood the inherent benefit of achieving my goals and appreciate them as the gift they are. Today I am passionate and excited about them and believe "I can certainly do it":